Do you know the Importance of plants or what are the benefits of plants?
Plants not play a major role in human life by providing food and shelter but also play a vital role in protecting our environment.
Just because of plants our earth also knows as a green planet. Without plants, there is impossible to survive.
If you know the importance of plants then you easily understand its value and also other people to aware of plants’ role in human life and the environment.
Both humans and animals are dependent on plants and without plants, you can imagine your life.
Here I am going to share with you what are the importance of plants and how are plants beneficial. So you can easily understand why plants are valuable for us.
Importance of plants You must know:
1. Plants offer food:
The only plants have the capability to convert sun energy into chemical energy during the process of photosynthesis and make food for us.
As a human, you only consume food that is made by plants only, so after taking food, the energy is consumed in human cells that how you are capable of doing some work, so without plants you can do any work.
There are different types of plants which provide us a variety of food and so feel healthy. And as a carnivorous whatever you eat as meat, chicken or fish, theses creature or animal also depend on plants for their life.
2. Plants help in soil formations and prevent soil erosion:
Plants prevent soil erosion and also help in soil formation. Due to heavy rainwater every year large amounts of soil erosion is happening and soil loses their fertility in that area where fewer plants or no plants found in the comparison of where soil covered with forest or a large number of trees or plants.
Plants play a very vital role in soil formation. Where a large number of plants found in those areas, the maintain their fertility because plants easily control the environment temperature and also control humidity and helps in raining.
3. Plants provide us oxygen:
As a human you live without food for many days, without water you easily live 1 or 2 days but without oxygen, you can survive a second.
The amount of air you can breathe consists of 78% Nitrogen and around 21% oxygen. And in this earth only plants which produce oxygen for you, without oxygen there is no life.
Oxygen not only helps us to perform the metabolic activity but also the reason for human existence.
4. Plants provide us water:
Because of plants’ water cycle process is happening, without plants, there is no water, no life.
If plants forget water evaporation from their leaves, then it will really affect the water cycle process and which also affect climate change.
It is scientifically proved that areas where a large number of plants or trees are found, there is a higher number of chances of good rain and if the rain is good the water level of the earth is automatically rising.
5. Helps in controlling climate change and global warming:
Today climate change and global warming are one of the hot topics of discussion because day by day or year by year the temperature is rising and there are higher chances of global warming or another climate disaster.
Only plants can help us to deal with this problem because plants have the capacity to manage the humidity and control the temperature of the earth.
Industrialization and globalization are the two main reasons behind climate change and global warming. So to handle this situation, try to plant new trees as much as possible because plants not purify the environment but also save a human from any natural disaster.
6. Plants offer habitat or living:
Plants not only help us to an economic point of view but also provide shelter for living and survival.
Because of plants humans can develop their life and take advantage of other animals.
As a human, you depend on plants for almost everything for food, medicine, and clothing.
7. Plants provide us medicine and prevent us from diseases:
in every field of medical science like Ayurvedic, naturopathic homeopathic, etc, all depend on plants because plants have the ability to cure your diseases and health-related issues.
Now days use of herbal or Ayurveda medicine on a large scale because these types of medicine have no side effects.
Benefits of plants (Random points):
1. Plants can beautify the places and gives human a stress-free environment.
2. Under plants, anyone can feel fresh and stress-free, because they provide fresh oxygen.
3. Plants play an important role in maintaining the food chain in the ecosystem.
4. Plants control the temperature and greenhouse effect, which helps in preventing global warming.
5. Plants provide us clothes which help us to prevent yourself from climate change.
6. Plants help in soil erosion and improve soil fertility.
7. Plants help in the rising water level on earth.
8. Plants give us furniture or wood to fulfill our daily needs.
9. Paper is produced by the plants and this paper is used in unlimited number of places.
10. Plants are the reason of survival on the earth.
11. Plants provide shelter to various animals and birds.
12. Plants have medicinal values and they help us to fight from diseases.
13. Plants reduce the pollution level, purify the oxygen, and control the level of CO2 in the atmosphere.
14. Plants are used in cosmetic and beauty products.
15. Plants offer biofuel, which is a good source of energy.
16. Plants maintain biodiversity in nature.
17. Plants provide so many resources for humans to survive their life happily.
18. Plants help in maintaining the earth atmosphere.
After reading all the points now you know the Importance of plants or what are the benefits of plants and how plants help us to deal with problems like energy crisis, global warming, and food crisis.
As a human, it’s your responsibility that you understand the importance of plants and also doing some to aware people of plants and the environment.
Take action before its too late, save the plants, so plants can save humans. If you work now, then your upcoming generation will feel safe. Now its time to take action from your end.